Wanting to improve the financial position of the company, Enzo Ferrari commissioned Pininfarina to develop a simple classical Coupe 250 GT. The new car is presented in Milan in 1958 and 1960 were produced 335 cars. The number of customers entered the Swedish Prince Bertil. GT Coupe had a simple body lines and a panoramic rear view window. Instead of the oval grille has a more traditional shape with a narrow protruding headlights. Instead Houdailles the previous 250, to a new model of established traditional telescopic shock absorbers, and in 1960 added front disc brakes. The final version of the 250 GT Coupe presented at the London Motor Show in 1961.