The Belgians Lenaerts and Dolphens, who lived in England and owned a company for the production of automotive parts, showed their first car at the London Motor Show in 1923. He was collected in the premises of the bankrupt firm “BEVERLEY” in the town of BARNES and called “BEVERLEY-BARNES”. It was a fairly powerful and large high-end car with an 8-cylinder engine of about 4 liters with two overhead camshafts.
Two more expensive and comfortable models with 2.5 and 5 l engines, with prestigious van den Plas bodies, appeared next. Despite the positive reviews, there were no large orders for them, and therefore they made only a few copies of the cars of this brand.