English Deutsch Français Italiano Русский Español Português 日本人 Български 中國 한국어 Việt हिन्दी Türk Polski Ελληνικά ಕೆನಡಾದ Dansk Nederlands Suomi Magyar Norvég Svenska Česká Slovenskú
   

BELLANGER, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France, 1912-1923


The French enterprise “BELLANGER” began production of passenger cars in 1912. They were equipped with the English 4-cylinder valveless “Daimler” engines with a displacement of 2 to 6.3 liters. Cars featured an oval chrome grille, resembling a forehead.
Immediately after the war, “BELLANGER” launched production of a whole range of cars with American “Briscoe" engines with side valves: two 4-cylinder volumes of 3181 cm3 (“BELLANGER-A” / “17CV”) and 4253 cm3, as well as V8 of 6362 cm3 (“50CV"). Unable to withstand the competition, the company in 1923 ceased production. After 4 years, her company switched to “Peugeot”, and the firm “De Dion” adopted the form of “bellanger’s” radiators.

Hits: 8