This small firm had an assembly shop in Nova Canavese. Since 1899, she has represented in Italy the interests of some French and German companies, collecting their cars, for example, “Orient Express” of the German company “(Berg mann”.
From 1900 to 1903, “BENDER-MARTINY” produced its own three-wheeled and four-wheeled cars under the brand “Perfecta” with engines “De Dion” or “Gaillardet” with a capacity of 3-6 hp.
Carlo Mantovani, the former director of the company, at the end of 1903 became its full owner. Since then, the company has been known as “Mantovani Carlo and Company”.